One of my favorite design steals at the moment is the Stockholm rug from Ikea. I mean this rug is awesome, it is super large, bold in design and monochrome so it can fit well in almost any room and design scheme. Oh, and most importantly…it’s a freaking STEAL! Check out some of my favorite interiors (including my own) which all have used this black and white beauty in very different and stylish ways!
THE STOCKHOLM RUG
1. The Stockholm with all natural elements seen on instagram in the beautiful home of Wit & Delight
2. Love the inexpensive Ikea Stockholm rug placed in this super glamourous dining room …such a perfect pairing
3. The Stockholm is absolutely perfect in Orlando Soria’s living room, paired with that gorgeous royal blue velvet sofa and colorful gallery wall!
4. This simple, bright and streamlined bedroom is brought to life with the Stockholm rug
5. Love the addition of the Stockholm rug in this fun, vibrant and coloful children’s playroom in the home of Kourtney Kardashian
6. The Stockholm rug also looks amazing paired with leather, brick and concrete in this beautiful rustic space
7. The Stockholm rug looks so good in this sophisticated neutral room
8. The Stockholm working great with the quirky style in this living room
9. The Stockholm looking amazing in another playroom…love the blackboard walls!
10. The Stockholm in my living room… I love the striped accent together with the blue velvet pop on my favorite chair from Flexform
Shop It Here